God isn't in control of Kitty Heaven anymore.
Thank you all for your understanding. Some of the things I'll remember of him are the little conversations we'd have.

(me dishing out some Friskies Salmon Dinner while he glowers from the floor)
"No funny business, Mister. Just put the plate on the floor, and nobody gets hurt. Except for the fish, of course. He goes in my tummy."

(I pick him up, and he looks every which way but at me)
"Hey! Where are the cameras, Mister?"
"There are no cameras around. What are you talking about?"
"But I look so cute right now! There have to be some paparazzi lurking around! Helloooo!"

(Sits on my lap and looks straight at me)
"Do I even have to remind you that I'm the superior being?"

"This is mine. This is mine. I don't even know what the hell this is, but it's mine!"

The hardest thing I see ahead is how Gizmo is going to fare for all these coming years without her beau. Peanutbutter and Gizmo have been together this entire time. I can't help but feel she's been robbed of him, and Gizmo is an emotionally—interesting—tabby.

My own cat Indy is here with her, but Indy's a world apart in personality, and the two girls don't exactly 'bond', not like how it was with Peanutbutter.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.

Messages In This Thread
God isn't in control of Kitty Heaven anymore. - by Rhydderch Hael - 11-08-2007, 12:13 AM