Possible source of FPS issues
Blue confirmation:

https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...31192&sid=1#722
Quote:Althor, we believe we have isolated the primary source of the slow down with the conditional macros, and the reason our QA department did not produce results that matched yours early on. The cost of the conditional macros grows based on how many items there are in your inventory. The cost of each conditional macro is a constant amount, but that amount varies based on how many items are in your inventory. The more items, the bigger the cost. If your inventory and bank are full, and you have a lot of conditional macros, the cost is likely very high, and has a severe impact on your frame rate. Unfortunately, this connection to the items in your inventory was discovered too late to get a fix in for the 2.1.2 patch. It will be fixed in the following client patch. In the mean time, as I mentioned in my earlier post, adding the "#show" line to the top of your macros, indicating the spell or action you want to associate with said macro should remove the cost of the conditionals and restore your frame rate.

I use a lot of macros, with just two conditional ones (my shackle and mind control macros). Hopefully this helps my woes. I think SSC framerate will suck anyway -- I blame some water effect.

Messages In This Thread
Possible source of FPS issues - by PapaSmurf - 09-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Possible source of FPS issues - by vor_lord - 09-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Possible source of FPS issues - by Concillian - 10-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Possible source of FPS issues - by swirly - 10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Possible source of FPS issues - by vor_lord - 10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Possible source of FPS issues - by Delc - 10-02-2007, 04:13 PM