Should blizzard remove trash timers?
Quote:All the arguments the guy makes could be made for eliminating trash completely. Heck, why not just line a bunch of ports up in shat that take you directly to whichever boss you feel like fighting? We all have guilds that move at different speeds, and that would maximize learning time for everybody.

I agree. Trash is currently fine. That said, Naxx trash never respawned and I enjoyed that too. It could go either way, really.

Quote:2hr repops mean that pretty much you have to clear trash at most twice per night. I find that fair. Supposedly the Kael trash is different, but I haven't seen that.

The problem with trash, when there's trash, isn't that it respawns too quickly or takes too long to clear, just that some trash takes too much focus. Kael's trash has been nerfed in 2.2, but in 2.1, Centurions Arcane Volleyed for 9k/second to anything in melee range and Battle Mages had a 21,000 point Frost attack piggybacked on every melee hit. That was just excessive, and it's been corrected. You could blow through it in fifteen minutes if you executed perfectly, but a few small errors would mean that you'd wipe to it, and that's not what trash should do. Trash shouldn't require boss-level focus.

Messages In This Thread
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by Kevin - 09-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by Klaus - 09-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by q4m - 09-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by Skandranon - 09-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by Icebird - 09-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by --Pete - 09-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by Kevin - 09-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Should blizzard remove trash timers? - by --Pete - 09-28-2007, 01:46 AM