Saint's Row without Hitman and Mayhem missions
Quote:I'm taking into account several things when you say you've played the game on an XBox before:

- You know how to start a mission by going to the map location.
- That you know how to find those map locations by selecting the appropriate landmark filter.
- That you played the Hitman and Mayhem missions before and know how they go down.

Now, the unknown factor here: is this a console version of the game you're playing, or a PC version? I'm clueless as to what platforms it's available on, see.

If its a PC version, take a look at the .ini file (or the like) and see if anything of interest has been set to '0'.

By the way, the "Lost in Translation" cinematic easily made Mr. Wong my favorite NPC. When I need an ally, he's the first one I call up. Sort of a martial-arts movie 'young-pupil-versus-crotchety-old-master' dynamic going on there.

Playing it on my Xbox 360. Yep, I know all the other stuff, wouldn't have been able to complete it without it:). The problem this time around is that none of the hitman or mayhem markers show up, ever:(

On a related note: highest insurance fraud hit: 403k!
And I usually just pick up three homie girls and drive around in my pimp mobile.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.

Messages In This Thread
Saint's Row without Hitman and Mayhem missions - by NuurAbSaal - 08-30-2007, 06:10 PM