Upcoming games that makes me glad I'm a species born with opposabl
Quote:That's my major concern. The other is DX9, because all the reviewers undoubtedly have DX10 versions, and the other people I've talked to running DX9 are "meh" about the "uber graphics", and choppy. But I was interested in hearing from anyone here who's played it and loved it, c'mon I know you have to exist :lol:

I have played the game although on the 360. I love it. it is undoubtably the best game of the year. the problems with the PC however put me in the category that if i was looking into the PC version, i would not purchase it. the only real problem with the 360 version is the Widescreen issues that are in both PC and 360 version. (that being that the widescreen isn't really widescreen. just fullscreen with the top and bottom chopped off. Which is absurd that they would pull something like that in this day and age.)

My personal rating scores:

Xbox 360: 9.2ish (would be higher if they give an update fixing the widescreen issues. but probably not much)

PC: 6ish (only because the copyright etc. etc. etc. I would give it the same rating as the 360 version but this copyright stuff is totally getting out of hand. SecureROM, StarForce, it's all BS. it doesn't stop the cracks and the only people it hurts are the real customers. That being the case, i cannot recommend the PC version to anyone.)

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming games that makes me glad I'm a species born with opposabl - by Chesspiece_face - 08-23-2007, 09:40 PM