Upcoming games that makes me glad I'm a species born with opposabl
Quote:Link to massive complaints about anti-pirate measures:
http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5527

Mind you, it's a public company-run forum, so it reads sorta like blizzard's WoW-General:P
Um, that SecureROM warning looks pretty legitimate to me. I'm pretty sure that pops up in the fineprint of every SecureROM-protected game.

Of course, if you want to forego all that copy protection malarky and have the game available for you on whatever number of computers you have access too (And are meaty enough to run it), then buy it on Steam. Simple as that. Set up a Steam account if you haven't got one already, buy Bioshock, then run a Steam backup of Bioshock and only Bioshock, burning the backup file on a DVD-R.

Reviews of Bioshock have been pretty glowing, I've yet to find a seriously bad word about it. Minimum specs state it'll run on a GeForce 6600, which is hardly a top of the line card. Just so long as you've got the processor, haven't skimped on RAM (Who manages with less than a gig these days? Seriously?) and have a videocard from the last year or so, you should be fine.
Quote:Anyone heard anything about Two Worlds? Looks to be almost Morrowind/Oblivion like (in the non-linear, go wherever and do whatever sense) but with an online component.
Yes. "Decidedly average" is the general opinion of the PC brigade, whereas those degenerate pad-gropers will probably think it the best thing since someone decided to cut up bread before selling it.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming games that makes me glad I'm a species born with opposabl - by NiteFox - 08-23-2007, 05:50 PM