To be a Tree: The Evolution of [Druid] Healing
Quote:The argument though I was making wasn't really that a feral can heal as well as a Resto, thats obviously not true. It's about the usefulness of a Full Resto in Treeform.

I tried out Full blown Resto Treeform on many PTR's. I came to find that I got way better healing out of a Resto/Balance spec.
We actually have two trees (one an alt) right now and a resto/balance druid for healing. They all heal fantastic, but they heal differently. It's really up to how comfortable the person behind the keyboard is with the different healing. Dunar does fantastic with his resto/balance spec; Tori does fantastic with her tree; Frost still ends up tanking more than healing in groups I'm in so I don't have a lot of experience backing up healing for him. I don't think treeform fits Dunar as well as it does Tori, because it is so different. I don't know if Tori would do as well as she does if she didn't have treeform (gearing notwithstanding). It really comes down to what spec fits how you play, how you react, and how good the communication is between everyone involved.
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
To be a Tree: The Evolution of [Druid] Healing - by Treesh - 06-22-2007, 09:24 PM