To be a Tree: The Evolution of [Druid] Healing
Quote:Because until every single healer can 100% work with HoT's that poor Tree Resto Druid can potentially have their effectiveness reduced by each and every single other healer.
So teach them. You hear so much talk about having set rosters so everyone can be on the same page, learn how to play nice with each other. Treeform was put in before the expansion; a lot of things changed during the time right before the expansion and folks were having to learn how to deal with all those new talents - treeform should have been one of the things that folks learned to play with. Speak with your other healers, talk about how you personally heal. If they trust you and each other, they'll listen and everyone will try to adjust and make everyone's heals effective. This is especially easy if you do have a set roster and takes a bit more work if you don't have a set roster. But why waste all that potential? Why have to waste all that mana/time/consumables if you don't have to? Teach them. After a few five mans with our tree healing and me catching some health spikes here and there, I learned how she heals (and btw Torenia is a fantastic tree healer) and have learned to watch for the HoTs running on folks despite Mogo not having any HoTs herself, I try to keep track. Now, sometimes, yes, a chain heal will hit someone with lifebloom on. It happens. Communication is the key though. If the healers don't try to work together as a team, a lot of everyone's heals get wasted and mana becomes an issue.
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
To be a Tree: The Evolution of [Druid] Healing - by Treesh - 06-22-2007, 09:17 PM