Michael Moore's "Sicko" is hot internet news
Quote:I have seen Fahrenheit and bowling...it didn't change my mind, as I said, I didn't see new facts (which as you say were lies) I don't understand this criticism.

And stop complaining about 'our freedoms' those are just a question of what you think is important...so don't put everything on the same 'freedom-pile'....yes you have the freedom to buy a gun, but you don't have the freedom to drink a beer before you turn 21, yes you have the freedom to drive a car when you're 16 but you don't have the freedom to smoke some grass, yes you have the freedom to go to war when you are 18 but you don't have the freedom to walk topless on the beach (you probably have, but of course I'm talking about women:) )

This freedom thing is nothing more or less than the things that people find important in a specific country.....to agree with them just because it is freedom seems not to be right to me.
You present a red-herring dear eppie. We must separate the discussion of the protection of children from the rights of adult citizens. I have no problem with making the age of adulthood less than 21, maybe even 16. But, parents must then be able and willing to teach/protect their own children. Also, when we talk about important freedoms, like the right to defend your family and property, then it is serious. When we talk about the right to get naked and high, then it is not so serious.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Michael Moore's "Sicko" is hot internet news - by kandrathe - 06-17-2007, 12:29 PM