So Bolty, when are the Diablo 3 Forums going up?
Quote:That really just seems like a logical progression to me, not a replacement. Bringing back the same classes is boring. Look at D2 from D1 - the amazon is essentially the rogue, sorceress the sorcerer, and they decided to take two diverging takes on the warrior. They are just different takes on the same basic character type.
Ah, but the NEcro. That was new. BG IM cheese and all that, Necro was IMO the best balanced class in terms of play. So many options, so many choices.

D & D style Magic User glass cannon or melee mancer, or summoner, or poison assassin . . . the one class that went somewhere new.

PS: I dislike what we see so far regarding the dress up of this witch doctor thing. Just a little too Blizzard cartoonish. All I can think of is a troll shaman or warlock from wc III or WoW.

The new magician looks like a more traditional D & D style MU, we shall see. The barb is ... well, the barb. :) What's not to like?

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
So Bolty, when are the Diablo 3 Forums going up? - by Occhidiangela - 12-30-2008, 02:46 AM