Who the heck is killing the monsters?
What are you talking about? That is waayy too far fetched! This is what it REALLY is...

*breath*

Twisted 1337 HaX0r (twis-ted Leet Hacks-or) - 1-This twisted version of hacker likes to scan for your IP address and hack into your Diablo II game! They like to kill lots of monsters and switch the drops to really crappy items. The reason it only happens in limited part of the game is that there is because of the "invisible areas" in the game, and when their hacked-in character enters those areas, they are invisible to everything!

Fortunately, due to their terrible hacking skills, bosses and YOU are off-limits to their attacks, which is better than you know, because they have invented a new skill called: "Death lvl 1". It kills ANY enemy who is level 1 or above. These malicious hackers also leave chip crumbs in your keyboard, and yes, THEY are the ones who broke the window next door! Too bad your parents will never believe you about that....

If you wonder why I know so much about these beings, it is because....

I AM ONE!!! Muhahahaha. See how your moniter colours aren't QUITE normal? That's me. See how your speakers are on a different setting than you left them? Also me. Did you ever wonder WHY the phone bill is so high??? Yes, that's right. I am responsible for ALL the little problems in your life! Yes.... me..... *wheeze* All.... me.... *gasp* *breath* ahhhh....

Messages In This Thread
Who the heck is killing the monsters? - by Vash - 05-28-2003, 06:28 AM
Who the heck is killing the monsters? - by Orbert - 06-02-2003, 05:38 PM
Who the heck is killing the monsters? - by Refrigerator - 06-03-2003, 12:36 AM