My Holiday Adventure
I'm leaving in a few minutes for destination Friendswood, TX. It's just south of Houston. I'm visiting my elder sister, and my mom is driving down there from Arkansas.

On the way we are planning on stopping at the Science Center in Des Moines for a break, then layover at a kid friendly hotel in Wichita. Tomorrow we will head for the AMF lanes in Garland, stop for a few frames of bowling, then on to Friendswood. I'll be a stones throw (4 hours in Texas terms) from Corpus Christi, so hail to my poetic rogue friend. I'm not sure if we'll get down that way or not, but my sister (and her beau) are big boaters and SCUBA nuts.

On the way back, we'll head toward Shreveport, LA and see their Science center, then up to Paris, Arkansas to spend a night or two with mom. Then, up to The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City for a break, then to the Botanical Gardens in Des Moines, then back to MN.

Anyone else have a Christmas adventure planned? I'll report back on the details and snafu's.:)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
My Holiday Adventure - by kandrathe - 12-21-2008, 02:57 PM
My Holiday Adventure - by kandrathe - 12-22-2008, 05:19 AM
My Holiday Adventure - by Tal - 12-22-2008, 01:49 PM
My Holiday Adventure - by Kevin - 12-22-2008, 03:01 PM
My Holiday Adventure - by Pesmerga - 12-22-2008, 03:22 PM
My Holiday Adventure - by kandrathe - 12-30-2008, 05:10 AM
My Holiday Adventure - by Sabra - 12-31-2008, 09:58 AM