Inventory Management
Quote:Oh, and isn't it kinda dangerous to take a chance and fight till the last row in HC? If you're relying on the last row of potions to stay alive, you might be better of trying a more defensive strategy imho.

Dangerous? Yes.

Needful? Sometimes. For example, there are bosses who can and will regenerate if you go back to town and get more potions. It might be better to fight to that last potion and take it down. Or you might be wanting to keep a comrade alive. Or you might be in the presence of a mana steal boss, and need to chug the purples, just to get your mana ball back. Or your dratted Insight-wielding mercenary may be down for the count on you, but you could still save the day by chugging purples, just to have some mana.

And, sometimes, it is just pure orneriness that makes you *want* to try something. I took on DClone with a companion once. He played a Singer and I had a Medic. He sang, I healed and the mercs took out the Big Guy with their crushing blows. He ran out of potions due to feeding his mercenary, but he had faith in my Medic. And we did prevail. :)
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Messages In This Thread
Inventory Management - by Jonathan Corum - 03-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Inventory Management - by protoshoggoth - 03-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Inventory Management - by Fragbait - 03-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Inventory Management - by ShadowHM - 03-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Inventory Management - by Chaostheory - 03-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Inventory Management - by Occhidiangela - 05-08-2007, 05:02 PM