Ever run into something on the internet that weirds you out?
Quote:http://technience.com/2006/07/28/sleep-m...se-weight/

The article isn't the important part. The thing that freaked me out was the accompanying image.

[Image: fatpussysn9.jpg]

This is a picture of my (now deceased) cat that I took a couple of years ago. It was pretty odd seeing my cat featured on some random tech website. Now that I think about it, I think I only ever posted it here.

Also, my cat wasn't as overweight as the image suggests. She was rolling around on the carpet and I caught her in mid-roll.

Now I really miss my cat :(

I wonder if you could get elicit some type of revenue from that website for use of your picture. You could demand to know "where" they got it from, and if they didn't have an answer for you, <chaching> :w00t:.

While I am being a bit silly, it would be interesting to find out where they got that picture from. You should email the web-admin and find out.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Ever run into something on the internet that weirds you out? - by Taem - 04-30-2007, 03:50 AM