Terenas - Preferred Raid roles for Kara and beyond
Just to add to What Treesh said...

A RL sees a druid on the signup list and that can be anything, healer, DPS, Tanking, etc... This thread allows participants to declare not only their preference, but what roles they feel confident they have gear for and can perform. It's something that might change as you gain experience and / or gear.

The intention here is to give raid leaders a quick and easy planning tool, by giving people who may have a character with some overlap the liberty to say which roles they'd prefer and are geared for. This will make the invite decision process easier, and hopefully avoid potential issues where, say someone who has a character who CAN heal, but hasn't been collecting healing gear and doesn't really enjoy healing gets invited specifically to heal.

Please list what you want to be considered for and not everything your character is capable of doing (unless you want to be considered for all of those roles)

I think later we will be posting a list of Karazhan keyed folk with these preferences tacked on so people can see and RL's can use that list to aid in the invite process.

For Conc -- OT, MA, and DPS, MT only as a last resort, I think we have better geared and spec-ed people to MT, I'm not afraid of the role, but others are much better suited.

For me -- I am willing to undertake any leadership type roles that are necessary. I am typically on late-ish so actual leader may not be the best option, however I'd like to try a run at some point if I know I can be there ~15-30 minutes before start time to start organizing things.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
Terenas - Preferred Raid roles for Kara and beyond - by Concillian - 03-21-2007, 03:12 PM