Terenas - Preferred Raid roles for Kara and beyond
My name is Marn. I like to shoot things and tell animals to rip faces off of things.:)I'm also partial to turning stuff into popsicles and then when they thaw out, making them a popsicle again or telling my animal buddy to rip their face off while I shoot them. I'm not all that great at telling other people what to shoot because I like to stand so far away from what I'm shooting that I can't always tell what is the most hurt or even exactly where things that I like to shoot are standing so that I can target them. :)

As far as raid leading I know the post says to PM myself or Treesh but I'm just gonna publically state that I'm cool with doing any or all of the jobs. Doing them all at once is a lot trickier than doing just one or two but I have in the past done all the jobs that seem to be needed to make a raid run smoothly and will again if I have to. I don't think I'll have to because we have a lot of very capable people in the guild that can help out and want to help out.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Terenas - Preferred Raid roles for Kara and beyond - by Kevin - 03-21-2007, 02:53 AM