2.0 pvp system
Quote:* the running tally of honor on the new pvp tab... which seems to either be a very small value (i believe after winning an AV i had "~ 7") or what looks like a badly wordwrapped rendition of "~ ..." Is this just expected honor tokens from kills only, ignoring battleground bonus honor?

This field width seems to be set on logging in. I first logged in and ran some BGs only to find it reading "~ 1 ..." which meant somewhere between 1 thousand and 2 thousand. When I re-logged, all the digits showed.

I think it's a running tally of the 'estimated honor' that shows in your combat log. I am unsure if it accounts for decay (or if decay still exists) of kills of the same person in the same day. I think it does, because ~2600 honor seemed in the right ballpark for what it should have been for a morning of BGs for me (~1/10th of what it was before the patch)

I was finding kills worth much more... perhaps because I was in AB and was more likely to have smaller groups. It seems honor gets split as before, so if you have 20 people near you, then a 20 honor kill would be worth only about 1 point. I saw several kills that resulted in honor in the teens and the high single digits.

This thread lists all the item costs:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=39684523&sid=1
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
2.0 pvp system - by Professor Frink - 12-06-2006, 08:00 AM
2.0 pvp system - by Concillian - 12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
2.0 pvp system - by Watto44 - 12-07-2006, 11:23 AM
2.0 pvp system - by Professor Frink - 12-07-2006, 01:01 PM
2.0 pvp system - by Concillian - 12-07-2006, 08:52 PM