Iceblink on Merc
Even though I have searched the Forums, I could not find anybody mentioning this:

While waiting for the Patch, I decided to make some nostalgic characters (mainly 1.03 cookie-cutter builds [incl. back then popular items] which are now pretty rare and funny)
Obviously my Pole-Barb had to get some iceblinks...while his merc got skin of vipermagi (did I mention that I restarted playing diablo a couple of month ago and these are about the best armours i could find so far? lol)

Well, for act 4 i switched those two armours, and "Oh my God"....my little act 2 merc freezes EVERY target, thats right 100% freeze. B)

I know from using the armour for all of act 3 on my character that the freeze chanze has to be rather low so I do not think, that the armour itself is bugged, it's got to be the merc/iceblink combo that leads to these odd results.

If this is old news, sorry, never mind, burn me.... :ph34r:
But if this is not only true for act 2 Mercs, have some fun with iceblink on a Rogue Hireling.

[Back to lurk mode]
I am not trying to post like a Wanker but my english has a pretty strong krautish influence.

Feel free to flame the content but give me some slack on spelling an grammar, thanks Smile

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Messages In This Thread
Iceblink on Merc - by D-Dave - 05-27-2003, 08:51 PM
Iceblink on Merc - by Ignatz - 05-27-2003, 10:45 PM
Iceblink on Merc - by WarBlade - 05-27-2003, 11:24 PM
Iceblink on Merc - by D-Dave - 05-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Iceblink on Merc - by Vash - 05-31-2003, 01:33 PM
Iceblink on Merc - by Jugalator - 06-05-2003, 08:52 PM