I am formulating a diabolical plan.
Quote:And I would love to sit down and feed these people some of the "vittles" they donated.

I can read the headlines now: "Supposed food donations for the poor fraudulently used to cater to the wealty!"

Quote:What good is money if you don't do anything with it?

What do you mean don't do anything with it? A summer condo in Hawaii, private planes (or at least first class), 10,000 sq ft homes, Jaguars, Porshes, BMWs - one of each, of course - 100 ft yachts, designer fashions, wardrobes for pets, jet skis, snow mobiles, custom design motorcyles from OCC, hookers, dedicated T1 lines, etc. All these things blow through their cash as fast as they can make it. I was flipping channels the other day, and came across some TV surgery and paused for a moment. Actually, it was some surgery on a woman's breats, and I thought it was interesting that they would bother to film this proceedure since everything was fuzzed out anyways. Turns out the show was "Dr. 90210", which is kinda like a reality show that follows a few plastic surgeons in California. After the surgey, it showed this doctor talking with his wife at home about this home (presumably some kind of mansion) they were planning on buying. They actually could not afford it, and so the wife would have to work for the first year at least. These people are stupid. A plastic surgeon in the most vain part of the country (so lots of work) who lives so far beyond what he needs that he can't make ends meet? It's almost beyond reason.

Anyways, perhaps all we can do is learn their lesson for them, be more giving ourselves, and be content with what we can do. And finally, this little gem from Seinfeld (concerning me betting you whether or not you will do it): "I know you can't do it, and I am positive that you won't."
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!

Messages In This Thread
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by Doc - 11-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by Zippyy - 11-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by Roland - 11-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by Doc - 11-09-2006, 09:28 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by Munkay - 11-09-2006, 09:40 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by Doc - 11-09-2006, 10:02 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by the Langolier - 11-11-2006, 07:21 PM
I am formulating a diabolical plan. - by eppie - 11-12-2006, 11:11 AM