I just bought some games on the cheap
Quote:I've heard that Godfather is pretty decent, if it's the game my friend told me about. You need to work your way up the family tree by making good crime lord decisions, and whacking any wise guys who gets in yer way.
I've played The Godfather. It's all right for about as long as it takes to realise that I've got GTA:VC in the drawer behind me and that there's not really a lot to do in The Godfather aside from endless repitation of the same routine.

Of the games that Deebye mentioned (and that I have experience of, never been a M&M fan), Tomb Raider Legend is the absolute stand-out best, even if it's short. Doom 3's a good second, and B&W2 was a collosal disappointment (though the expansion pack is better, if not exactly worth the price).

A joypad is getting to be an absolute necessity to PC gaming now. Dee, do yourself a favour and get a good pad (And then buy and play Psychonauts, only 20USD from Steam, though you can probably pick up a hard copy in the bargain bins.). I suggest that you pick up the wired controller for the XBox 360: It works perfectly well in Windows XP, though the default drivers suck; instead, use these XBox Controller Drivers.

It's actually a good pad.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386

Messages In This Thread
I just bought some games on the cheap - by DeeBye - 11-11-2006, 01:46 AM
I just bought some games on the cheap - by Zippyy - 11-11-2006, 02:34 AM
I just bought some games on the cheap - by DeeBye - 11-11-2006, 02:54 AM
I just bought some games on the cheap - by Zippyy - 11-11-2006, 03:05 AM
I just bought some games on the cheap - by NiteFox - 11-11-2006, 10:39 AM