Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between
Quote:I think you meant to say "Thecla's one sided, America bashing, propagandized outrage", didn't you?;)
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.:D Of course, your vitriol and invective is not on the level of Pravda either.

I don't mean to bait you, but you do seem to be pretty one sided expressing your outrage against just the Bush administration alone. Not being on either Donkey or Elephants sides makes me see things more from a "Those in political power due to electorate ignorance" POV. I only ever read one sided viewpoints on the very far left progressive or communist sites, or the far right, bible banger sites. In the current discussion, there were also 12 Democratic Senators who also voted for the bill, and 1 Republican who voted against the bill you are outraged with just Bush over. If it was so truly a heinous travesty of American justice, why would it pass at all? Why would those Dems want to soil themselves with it?

Seriously, though, I watch every election cycle as a certain percentage of rabid progressives and rabid conservatives lather themselves up and foam at the mouth to the point of absurdity. I think it's not productive to work up people into a wrathful and hate-filled invective, and vitriolic attacks, rather than something more respectful. But on a personal level, I'm really ok with you hating Bush so much but it must be exhausting.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between - by kandrathe - 09-30-2006, 07:10 AM