Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between
Quote:Indeed these are my views. I do not claim that I have complete knowledge/information on the events in the Middle East, but then who has? I am writing on the information availiabel to me.

The other positions in my posting were:

1. The US is losing the conflict in Iraq.

2. The US is losing the conflict in Afghanistan.

The present administration does not seem to have an effective strategy and the Dems don't have one either!
How do we lose? This is a war of attitudes, punctuated by destabilizing violence. We can only lose by having a weak stomach, and by continuing to do stupid things (e.g. Abu Garib). A part of me says, "Ok, fine." We'll pull out in a controlled manner and let the jihadi's run amok through the Middle East, Asia and Europe. Have a good time with the bombings in Berlin and Frankfurt, or continue to walk on egg shells such as canceling Idomeneo. We'll lob a cruise missile over once in awhile in a token show of force. Oh, yeah. That was the Clinton strategy and it didn't work either.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between - by kandrathe - 09-29-2006, 03:51 AM