Here's an example as to why the UN is a joke
Quote:I don't think that those Terrorists need much motivation from some South American guy. Now, seriously.

"Oh, I can't be bothered to plot to blow up trains... But, wait! There's this Chavez guy, talking about Bush as the new devil. Who is he? I don't know. But, gee, that totally changed my mind just now."

Your probably right about their attitudes towards any non-Islamic extremist, however I can still picture them embracing his rhetoric as gold simply from historical examples of how a single speech from one of the radicals insane leaders can have repercussions the world over. I guess in my mind their attitude towards his speech depends on how deeply they hate "Americans" and if South America qualifies in their mind as an evil community. I suppose to them, “we” are all evil Zionists, in which case his words are most likely falling on def ears.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Here's an example as to why the UN is a joke - by Taem - 09-26-2006, 06:14 AM