Different Wish List for BC
One of the things I'd really like to see in the Burning Crusade is a completion of unfinished content currently in the game. It seems like there are quest lines everywhere that deadend, or one instance after another where there should be a quest in place... but there is none. Just listing what I can come up with off the top of my head...

Class Quests

Druid's Cat Form - The Great Cat Spirit wanders southern Moonglade, though the majority of level 60 Druids would stare blankly at you if you told them that and say, "you just train it." There's obviously intent to create a quest here.

Druid's Dire Bear Form - No return to the Great Bear Spirit. No text. No nothing. Just a friendly pat on the back and the reward of more armor. Disappointing considering the 1-16 quests for Druid abilities that really drew a player into the game and class.

(note: I'm hoping and praying the flight form has a long quest chain involved)

Warlock's Fel Steed - "This will not be so easy in the future," is the text describing what one must do to summon a demonic steed from the abyssal planes. The warlock is then promptly given the summon spell without gathering any reagents or performing the actual summoning ritual. It's the only minion in the game currently without an associated quest.

Paladin's Mount - The groundwork is there... but the quest does not exist. The cultist area in southeastern Desolace is set up for a Paladin to rescue his trusty mount, but unfortunately it's another freebie.

Mage's Portals - Huh? Just speak to a trainer and you receive the ability to bend space and instantly teleport 40 people across Azeroth? No quest?

Cut-off Quest Lines

What the *rants, raves, throws a fit* ...*ahem* What the heck happened at the Shady Rest Inn?

That red crystal in Darkshore. No continuation in Felwood?

Missing Diplomat. 'nough said.

Morrowgrain.

The Crystal of Zin-Malor.

Letters from the Front - This one may be completed by Blizzard's standards... yet I mention it nonetheless. I haven't had fresh quests do until the recent invasion and this was a huge letdown in the end.

Feel free to add more, I'm just venting a bit at the idea of an expansion being released when the original game is still an unfinished product. I loved doing the quests with each character class at early levels. They were immersive and made one feel part of Azeroth. The things I've listed above are either obviously incomplete or sorely in need of attention. Let's hope they're not too busy making the Outlands look cool.
See you in Town,
-Z

Messages In This Thread
Different Wish List for BC - by Zarathustra - 09-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Different Wish List for BC - by Tuftears - 09-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Different Wish List for BC - by Zarathustra - 09-20-2006, 06:54 PM
Different Wish List for BC - by Bun-Bun - 09-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Different Wish List for BC - by Zarathustra - 09-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Different Wish List for BC - by Watto44 - 09-21-2006, 04:08 AM
Different Wish List for BC - by Urza-DSF - 09-21-2006, 07:39 AM
Different Wish List for BC - by lfd - 09-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Different Wish List for BC - by lemekim - 09-21-2006, 02:49 PM