Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between
Quote:Americans are not allowed in Cuba.
How about Fidel: Hollywood's Favorite Tyrant (Hardcover)

But then again, eppie, I'm never sure what reality you live in. Bill Buckley described the situation thus; In one case, a person shoves an old lady in front of a bus getting her killed. Evil yes? In another case, a person shoves an old lady out from in front of a bus saving her life. Good, yes? But in both cases the press would accuse the person of shoving around old ladies.

Fidel is the type that shoves the old lady under the bus.

Meanwhile, in other news, Kofi Annan hails anti-US forum in Cuba"I can assure you that his health is improving very well," Annan told delegates at the meeting, and he praised Castro "for his immense contribution and the leadership that he has shown over the different stages and the evolution of the (Non-Aligned) movement."

And, Iran, Venuzula try to forge anti-US front Hey! Isn't that a strange thing to try to do at a Non-Aligned Summit? What does non-aligned mean anyway?

What would you do if you were under the constant pressure to be invaded bij the US just because your government isn't capitalistic enough?

I mean you can't seriously think that the inhabitants of those countries would have any respect for the US?

O and about cuba, the crimes (drugs, murders etc.) commited by cuban immigrants in Miami outnumber those supposedly done by Castro and his regime for sure.

But that was not the point. The point was that I said the US government paid journalists (this time we know about it but very probably it is custom for decades already) to write bad things about Castro, and you answer that is because Castro is a bad person, where in fact the only thing you know is that he doesn't allow US citizens in his county (I can't blame him for that). The rest you know from different sources which I just claimed can't be taken very seriously.

I know many people that visited Cuba, and although poor, the people seems happy, and educated they told me.

Messages In This Thread
Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between - by eppie - 09-16-2006, 08:38 AM