Warlocks life tapping during pve raids
I play a warlock and the main thing to do ist talk to your healers. This applies to the healers, too. If I play my class the way it is designed to be (high stamina, medium Int, zero regeneration inside the 5sec rule, mediocre regeneration outside it), I have to lifetap.

This is no problem, as my life pool is so "huge" compared to other casters, that even when sitting at 60% life I have more life left than many mages. So no need to panic. In fights without aoe I even tap to 20% life or below, if I think the fight will be over before I need more mana. Otherwise I slap on a bandage or use a stone or health potion. I really never use mana potions, with the exception of fights where max dps needs to be applied, because life tap costs time. Health potions are more effective.

What do I expect from a healer in my raid? Nothing. If they can spare a rejuv/renew, I´ll gladly take it. I like hots, because it is some kind of guaranteed healing, that I can take into account if I think about tapping some more. It´s my job to make sure that none of the precious healing is wasted ;-) A healer has to decide if he is able to put a hot on a warlock. The warlock has to lifetap to be effective.

Some healers in my raid even whisper a "do it" if the situation is in control and they know they will be able to do their job and still help the locks.

Messages In This Thread
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Tal - 09-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Delc - 09-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by RTM - 09-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Lissa - 09-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by lfd - 09-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Kevin - 09-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Kevin - 09-09-2006, 08:00 AM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by RTM - 09-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by frankieboy - 09-14-2006, 12:28 AM