Here's an example as to why the UN is a joke
Quote:Copyright © 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

No comments, really. Just :blink:
-A

Indeed:blink:

As for the topic, what is so surprising? That some like to waive resolutions as the most important things in the world and that everyone should follow them, while disregarding others they don't like? Or that what topics is brought up to start with are a few selected while there can be similar, identical or worse cases that are ignored and won't get a resolution? Or the fact that that part of UN basically works by having a few countries "rule" all others? While themselves being immune (and probably ignoring the others anyway should they feel so). Or was it somethig else that was a joke that I did not understand, you wrote very little about it so I can only guess (and my english might not be the best as well).

EDIT: Are the forums in a bad mood and get "stuck" at times? It tends to eat posts and I just hate to rewrite a text that IE looses due to that (yeah, have to use it on this computer) and can't remember. I have got several cases of internal server error and part of the furm pages just not loading, just standing there whiel the front page of the forum for example load fine.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Messages In This Thread
Here's an example as to why the UN is a joke - by Jarulf - 09-01-2006, 04:45 PM