Rogues and Stormrage: Two Performance Stories
Quote:Maintainance time for 1.12 comes around, and we find that Stormrage is again on the list for upgrades. For those keeping track, I believe it makes 3 in 5 weeks. What is the verdict of this upgrade, which is supposed to be our final upgrade coming for the Burning Crusade expansion? We’re back to square one. Everything, no matter where you are, has a delay. Kidney Shot might take you half a second, or it might take you five. There has been no relief from the problems. There has been no indication that relieve is coming. The server upgrade for The Burning Crusade has been an utter failure. It easily made performance the worst I’ve seen since my first two months of World of Warcraft -> and I’ve been here since the beginning.

So ... what do you think? Worthy of the general boards?

If you post this part on the general boards, you will be hounded mercilessly for not knowing that all the servers are experiencing horrible stability and lag problems with the new patch. Tichondrius has not had any hardware upgrades, and the new patch has been horrible stability-wise. We finally had to call off our Naxx raid last night after an hour and a half of beating our heads against the wall. (We also tried to kill Patchwerk and Anub'Rekhan, but beating our heads against the wall accomplished just as much and didn't involve repair bills).

Messages In This Thread
Rogues and Stormrage: Two Performance Stories - by MongoJerry - 08-24-2006, 03:25 PM