Blizzards asks for your Diablo II Suggestions/Concerns
Heiho,

have a quote from bnet forum's summary, note that no-one says that any patch is in preparation.
<span style="color:#FFCC00">coloured comments by me
Quote:Diablo II Suggestions/Concerns Report

Character Changes
- Have the ability to reset skill points.
- Increase the Stash/Inventory Size.
- Display magic resistances.
- Display physical resistances.
- Have the ability to view the entire map.
- Change the Synergy System: Changing the Synergy System will allow more diverse builds.
Synergies should only be added to native skills which have at least one point investment.
Give every skill at least one synergy.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">yeah, make all that stuff possible some 3rd party tools offer ...

Items
- Add more crafting recipes for specific classes.
- Increase the Rune/Runeword drop percentage.
- Make it so the order you put runes into an item doesn't matter.
- Make durability decay more slowly.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">yeah, do that so my five year old brother doesn't bother me again and again to buy him WF at ePay ...

Battle.net/Multiplayer
- Run regular Ruststorms weekly to help remove Duped Items.
- Have the ability to categorize Battle.net game types such as: Trade, Experience, Difficulty, etc.
- Have the ability to search for a game using keywords.
- Add a new mail box system for trading or a hub to trade items at.
- Have the ability to control hostile attacks. Both players must accept a hostile agreement.
- With the current setup, if a player is killed by another player, their corpse should return to a Town to prevent Corpse Camping.
- Decrease the amount of gold lost when killed by another player.
- Have the ability to open the Cow Level even after you have defeated the Cow King.
- Have a new option for automatically accepting party invites or to send party invites.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">Make botting more even more easy so my five year old brother can do it himself, allowing me to surf ePay more often. Oh, and I hate dupes, of course

Balance
- Make hired mercenaries more appealing after Act 2.
- Only allow the highest ranked aura to be up instead of stacking the same auras of different ranks.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">Give the mercs all at least three aurae. Oh, and I don't have a clue how aurae stacking works, but let always mine be the best, so I can always yell at other ppl in party

User Interface
- Fix the numbers 5 and 6 on the character sheet. These can easily cause confusion because they look very similar.

The following class suggestions/concerns were the most requested ones to be addressed:

Paladin
- Reduce the damage of the Blessed Hammer.
- Make it so that Smite can be blocked more often.
- Sanctuary Aura: Bonus is not working properly against Undead.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">
My five year old brother has hacked into my account, I don't want changes on Pal

Amazon
- Shorter cool down on Immolation.
- Impale should get an attack speed bonus with increased points, or from a synergy.
I don't like attacks with RPG touch. It's a Hack&Slay!!11

Assassin
- Increase damage for Fire Traps
- Increase general skill durations
- Dragon Flight: Revert back to how it was in 1.09
Make Sin's fire damage at least as powerful as her lighning damage, otherwise I'll quit the game!!!111

Barbarian
- Add a synergy that increases the radius for Battle Cry and War Cry.
- Allow them to get +1-3 Bash and +1-3 Stun on helmets and not just charges
- Give them Dagger Mastery

<span style="color:#FFCC00">When I yell all monsters of the map should instantly die. I don't like daggers, but it's a shame there is no mastery for it. Oh, and make daggers with 6 or more socks possible, my five year old brother accidentially deleted that line while he was hacked into my account

Necromancer
- Poison Nova should get a higher Next Hit Delay of 25 Frames similar to Twister.
I don't have a clue how this NexxtHitDecay stuff works, and for sure not with PN.

Sorceress
- Increase amount of damage down by Thunderstorm.
- Blizzard does too much damage in PVP.
- Add a cool down timer to the Teleport skill as well as increase the amount of mana it requires.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">Make Thunderstorm as least as powerful as Lightning Fury to show that Zons who is the real Mage!
My five year old brother always kills me with his xxxblizzingChickxxx 99er sorc.
He can do that just because he has more FC, could you add FC to Enigma?

Druid
- Increase fire skills damage
- Add something new to the Spirit of Barbs skill to make it more appealing.
- Increase the attack speed of Werewolf form.

<span style="color:#FFCC00">Make Volcano to eradiate all map population, make it ignoring fire resistance! Let SoB reflect cold damage as well as physical. Make Fury even more faster, so even when chilled my Werewolf won't punch slower than 4fpa! I want to win against my brother's sorc with my max Wolf, max Volcano, max SoB Druid !!!111

Additional Item and Class Suggestions are scattered through out these two threads:
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread...ral&t=1247096&p
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread...ral&t=1255812&p

<span style="color:#FFCC00">My brother had problems to hit the correct answer button while logged in my hacked bnet board account.

Bugs
- All current bug reports should be sent to support@blizzard.com
That bloody Well in Lut Gholein and that other one in Harrogath still don't work. FIX THIS NOW!

Miscellaneous Suggestions
- Add a permanent ignore option on Battle.net. <span style="color:#FFCC00">I really don't like the way my brother follows me around.
- Both players must accept a friend invite in order to add each other to their friends list on Battle.net. <span style="color:#FFCC00">I don't know all of my brothers accounts.
- Allow the Single Player "/Players 1-8" command to be added to Battle.net.<span style="color:#FFCC00"> I want to give my smart brother a hard time when he teles down to Baal, just to see him cry ###
- Add official Clan Channels for Diablo II players. <span style="color:#FFCC00">My brother is not in my clan
- Both genders for classes <span style="color:#FFCC00">I want to see more funny names of chars in channels
- Allow the option to copy over your closed Battle.net characters to single player characters. <span style="color:#FFCC00">I don't know how to dupe at home, ePay just sums up too much.
- Add a PVP server and PVP Rank/Ladder Systems <span style="color:#FFCC00">My brother surprised my once with going hostile immediately when I took his tp to Baal.
- Make events/items/etc. that are normally only available on Battle.net, available in Single Player Mode. <span style="color:#FFCC00">ePay really just sums up too much.
- Change the way Uber Diablo is spawned. <span style="color:#FFCC00">Let him spawn via selling tp scrolls.
- Increase the amount of experience gained <span style="color:#FFCC00">Make leeching more easy
- Add a new difficulty mode <span style="color:#FFCC00">Make leeching still more easy
- Add new items, quests, monsters, etc. <span style="color:#FFCC00">I don't like the way my Druid looks

Ok, to be fair, there are two or three suggestions which aren't that bad. In average I don't regret to have retired from bnet. It seems to get more silly per day, not per month anymore.

so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB

Messages In This Thread
Blizzards asks for your Diablo II Suggestions/Concerns - by librarian - 08-19-2006, 10:06 PM