Tell me about buying a home for the first time
Hi,

Quote:I apologize for the quick OT, but I was wondering how widespread Sam Adam's is across the country. I'm thick in Sam country (splitting my time between Boston and an hour away in the suburbs), and at any bar you can get a Lager and Seasonal on tap. And most bars carry more Sam's depending on the crowd. I knew Sam made a deal with Budweiser to brew in their facilities, but am in the dark to it's actual popularity. How's it received up in the WA way?
Well, I can't really say much other than I've found Sam Adam's pretty much everywhere I've traveled (heck, even in Boston:)) but not always (or even usually) on tap. Here in the Seattle area, I've always been able to get it at grocery stores when I wanted it and at most restaurants and pizza shops. So I guess it is doing alright given the vast number of local micro-brew products. My bar hopping days are a bit behind me, so I can't really speak on that front.;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
Tell me about buying a home for the first time - by --Pete - 07-28-2006, 04:23 PM