Blizzard announces WOW faction-class crossovers
Quote:That's so funny. Is this whole "Emergency Monitor" facination a recent invention? It was only two weeks ago that the a discussion of it came up -- and it came up when one of our guild's rogues was bringing up his priest alt and said that he used EM to help heal. The response of all our healers was, "What the hell is Emergency Monitor?" Ever since then, I've seen so many references to it, with most people decrying its use. Is this something that people have been using for a long time? I turned it on recently to see what it's like. Seems OK, but maybe only as a fourth option after my MT's, party, and the warriors, mages, and rogues are taken care of, I might throw a flash or something on people who are low on the EM.

Even without having raided with paladins, I can say that if paladins are FoL'ing anyone without BoL, they should be shot.

haha...*chuckle*...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh sheltered child...so blissfully unaware. Let me educate you my son.

Ever wondered how a two hander wielding 31 ret specced "I dps first and heal second in pvp" meleeadin tops healing meters for an entire 40 man instance? Probably not, what with being horde and all.

Emergency Monitor.

Ever seen a mage take 1500 points of damage and receive 15,000 points of healing as a result? You can bet somebody's healers were paying attention to their...

Emergency Monitor.

Ever wound up a 2.5 second Gheal on a party member who just took a little damage only to watch their life bar shoot up to full at the 1.5 second mark?

You know what I'm getting at.

Sure Mongo, you looked at EM and decided it was more a less a toy. Others (oh, so many others) use it like they never figured out the difference between a lifetapping warlock and a main tank. I'd venture to say that had your guild's healers discovered the wretched thing in their formative raiding days it would have seriously affected your end game progress.

Messages In This Thread
Blizzard announces WOW faction-class crossovers - by Porcupine - 07-22-2006, 03:52 AM