Blizzard announces WOW faction-class crossovers
Quote:There are only so many good players on any given server. My guild is really feeling that truth because we lost a few key people over time and have been unable to replace them with new recruits. In the expansion, recruiting a few noob Paladins just because we need to fill raid spots with Paladins wont help the raid if they need to l2p.

Teach them.

I can think of a couple examples of players I played with that were horrible, wipe the group / raid if they're there kind of bad, players who have improved to the point of being solid and contributing members.

It's not the ideal option, but some players can actually l2p... if they have some guidance. The solo game is very different from the raiding game, especially so for certain classes.

There are still some real winners out there who are beyond help, but I think they're more the exception than the rule.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
Blizzard announces WOW faction-class crossovers - by Concillian - 07-21-2006, 10:27 PM