Battleground Multi-Server Battlegroups
Quote:I think perhaps you underestimate the queue length differences on normal servers. If I want in a WSG or AV during normal playtimes (weekends, afternoon --> midnight-ish) I can expect to get into an instance before I ride to the bank from the battlemaster. From reading the realm forum, and talking to Stormrage folk, it seems alliance can expect to make it somewhere and get some solid solo farming time in while in queue. That is not a low pool size issue, that's a pop imbalance issue. These circumstances are nowhere near "rare" on a Normal server.

Yep Average queue time for my horde on Terenas (which is about 70% alliance vs 30% horde just like Stormrage) is like Conc said about 1 minute. Alliance side on Stormrage, it's about 2 hours. So 120 times longer for alliance. Yes it technically is pool size, but the problem is that even if all the horde queued up, and only half the alliance did, you would still have longer queues alliance side. So the issue really is there simply aren't enough horde, at all, to make the groups.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Battleground Multi-Server Battlegroups - by Kevin - 07-19-2006, 09:45 PM