My Werebear can hardly hit anything
Quote:Heiho,

speaking about your company:
a Rogue does wonders to your CtH, especially with a fast bow, and when you're using a char who doesn't run around like a headless chicken (that to say, she's pretty bad company for a Frenzy Barb, but ok for a WB)
Otherwise there's always the Blessed Aim guy. Note that it isn't so tedious anymore to level your hireling to your own level. So you can almost always change company without regret.

And, as was mentioned before, there is always HoW.

BTW there's a lot of the low set stuff giving AR/cLvl boost, just Angelic is well-known.
Hi,

Thanks, pretty good stuff there. Maybe I could use Hsarus' Iron Stay (Belt) and Hsarus' Iron Heel (Chain Boots) for 400 more base AR...
Also, I'm still waiting for Sigon's Sabot (Greaves) to drop.

I do have a rogue as a hireling, at least until I get to act 2 nightmare ;).
You're referring to her casting of Inner Sight, I guess. Maybe that has helped, me, but still. Versus a nightmare Returned (Skeleton) I had a chance to hit of about 61%, and a just about sufficient 82% with maul. Not much, eh? :blink:

If I'll go the HoW route, that'll be my last resort. I had originally planned to go the Oak Sage route, for the massive life boost. But I guess I could revert to HoW if everything else fails. I'm aiming at about >73% cth with my normal attack, and >88% or so with maul against all monsters, including death lords (but excluding act bosses of course). I will sooner or later also invest heavily in Fire Claws, but then my AR won't be a problem, I guess (hope).

I'm seriously considering to get myself a Blessed Aim merc when I get to act 2. Seems like I need it.
Has anyone else a Werebear druid, who would like to share some experience? Is AR a general problem of bears, or did I screw him up?

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.

Messages In This Thread
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 03:06 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by pakman - 07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Munkay - 07-12-2006, 03:46 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 04:02 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-13-2006, 06:02 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-13-2006, 12:44 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Zingydex - 07-14-2006, 01:59 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-14-2006, 08:14 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by pakman - 07-14-2006, 12:12 PM