My Werebear can hardly hit anything
Quote:A cheap way to increase AR is to get a 4 socket gothic plate and throw in 4 perf diamonds (trading for a few of these may be a little work but it shouldn't be too hard). If you do the math out it may be better doing that and investing in Oak Sage than investing in HoW. It's not the best option, but it may work well for you:)

Cheers,

Munk
Hi,

That sounds like a good idea. Well - it would, actually, because I forgot to mention that this is singleplayer - so no trading for me. And without trading, I only got ONE perfect diamond that I can be proud of.
Now you could say - just mule 'em over (the pdiamonds), like you did with the Ginther's, but then again, I don't exactly want to hardcore-twink.
He should be able to cope alone, especially after I handed over the Ginther's.
Which kicks ass by the way. My Werebear attack (maul) went down from 19 frames to 13, according to TheDragoon and his calculator, and it really shows.:w00t:

But still, I continue to have trouble hitting the strong foes. I checked, and I only hit those hell/death lords at 63%, and a merely acceptable 78% with maul. But since maul costs a bit mana, I can't just stand there and maul forever, which renders the situation difficult. Ah well.

Greetings, Fragbait

[EDIT]
I changed the weaker ring. Am now wearing:
left hand: +83AR, 5%ll
right hand: +112AR, 4%ll
It has become slightly better. Maybe that's because I'm playing act 1 nightmare now...
CTH versus nightmare dark hunter: 63% (normal attack) / 83% (maul). Not quite overwhelming!
[/EDIT]
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.

Messages In This Thread
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 03:06 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by pakman - 07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Munkay - 07-12-2006, 03:46 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 04:02 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-13-2006, 06:02 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-13-2006, 12:44 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Zingydex - 07-14-2006, 01:59 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-14-2006, 08:14 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by pakman - 07-14-2006, 12:12 PM