Hunter Vs. Priest
Quote:For priests, they have a quest in an out of the way corner of a semi-popular zone. Their quest is easier to grief, but harder to find, and the mob is on a 2 hour timer. I will note that it's easier to grief this quest, as simple movement in the quest zone during an activated quest will do it. No other action required.

On Tichondrius, there's nothing that some people like more than griefing people, and I can tell you, the hunters have it much worse. They have to kill four demons, and all it takes to despawn a demon is to hit the demon once. For a while, there were a couple of guys who knew exactly the hunter demon timers and would log on their griefing characters at exactly the right times to despawn them again. With the priest quest, I'm not sure what you mean by saying that a "simple movement in the quest zone during an activated quest" will break the event. When I did my quest, I had two people in the area watching the whole thing. One of them stood above the tunnel and even got shot by the invisible to him archers.

I'd definitely say the hunters have it easier getting their pieces but have it harder with their outdoor quests. The Eye of Shadow requirement for the priests is a pain, but while the priest outdoor quest is fun and pulsepounding, we definitely have it easier than the hunters have it.

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Sword_of_Doom - 06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by MongoJerry - 06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Watto44 - 06-13-2006, 03:55 AM