Hunter Vs. Priest
Quote:A question i have is when you completed your Hunter quest with Mirajj were you epiced out? Also, was there a major gear difference between Daenary and Mirajj?

Well, looking back over the ARP history for Avarice, I find that before Mirajj won the leaf, she'd won the GS boots and belt as well as Striker's Mark. I didn't start using GS until I had 5 pcs of it, so I was most likely in the DM "crit set" with Striker's when I was doing the hunter quests.

Daenary hit MC when she was 59. On that very first run, she ended up with the Eye and the Boots of Prophecy. When I hit 60, I equipped both.;)She had (at that time) a mooncloth robe and mooncloth hat. She's in some decent blues, with a smattering of greens (Cloak, and Silithus gloves). So I'd say they were pretty simliarily geared, though I'd probably have to give the gear edge there to Mirajj.

The reason I felt that actually doing the two quest bits were a tie was that while there are 4 of them for the hunter, when you figure the trick out to the fight, it's not really that hard. I tried each encounter myself, the first time to see how it went. I killed Simone on the second try, Klinfran and Solenar on the third (they were both grief-despawned on me the second) and Artorious drove me nuts. I had to challenge him 13 times before taking his head off his shoulders. The priest quest is intense 'gogogo' as soon as that first wave pops. If I had to pick one of the other, I'd say the priests have it a bit easier, due to the mob repopping faster (and not despawning on success, unlike the hunter mobs which are gone, success or failure) and it being more out of the way, and thus not as easy to find to grief.
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Sword_of_Doom - 06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by MongoJerry - 06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Watto44 - 06-13-2006, 03:55 AM