With my Martini and Music, I'd like an Olive
Curse you Occhi!:angry:

Quote:My Deutsche Gramaphone LP's
A couple nights ago, there was some audiophile talk in WoW chat. I was trying to remember that name and the harder I tried the more elusive it became. Of course, I flipped over to Google and did some searching and reminiscing. I was able to pull myself back to this thread and then you mentioned

Quote:Carver
Back to Google I went to refresh my memory of how Carver and Hafler related to each other and the Dynaco equipment I own, including the Stereo 410 kit I built and then had modified by Van Alstine. I found all kinds of stuff and branched off to info about Polk, the speakers I own. Two hours after starting to read this thread, I finally pushed myself to click all the tabs closed to try to get something else done.

And now, thinking about all this, I'm sad. All my gear and albums (only 250+?) are in storage and I have no idea if or when I will have space to set it up where I can listen to it.:(

[edit]
Quote:Having grown up with LP, I don't lose sleep over a few pops and whazzits, as I am very familiar with the records I have anyway.
I always found the pops became part of my own personal listening experience. Hearing the same piece from a different source, there was something "wrong" when the expected pop wasn't there.:rolleyes:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
With my Martini and Music, I'd like an Olive - by LochnarITB - 05-25-2006, 04:09 AM