As a spinoff on the audio equipment thread I present to you...
Quote::w00t:Huzzah, King Crimson! 21 Century Schizoid man! Double Huzzah! :w00t::w00t: But you will have to be shot at dawn, dear Nystul, for the sin of adding "No Doubt" to a list on the same page as King Crimson.

Oh well, tastes differ. If such is a sin, I'll most likely meet you in Hell, where we will stand around listening to the Bay City Rollers, over and over. My sins would include subjecting my kids to Mott the Hoople. All the Way to Memphis and Rock n Roll Queen left them cold. :shuriken:

Occhi

EDIT: Yes, that was a recycling of a Denis Leary line, for those of you who were wondering.
I'm still trying to reconcile Mariah Carey with Led Zeppelin.

I guess it would be no different than the dichotomy of my industrial trance mix contrasted with my diva mix. Or, then again with my history of power metal mix, and my rock guitar virtuoso mix. I guess that would be a quadatomy. I have many different lists for many different moods, so I guess my musical taste is polyotomical.

Warning: Do not mix Gun's N' Roses with Celine Dion. It would be messy.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
As a spinoff on the audio equipment thread I present to you... - by kandrathe - 05-25-2006, 12:49 AM