Plastic Coated Popcorn
I can't help but reply to this because I see similar mistakes at my work all the time (I work in a restaurant). We have these wicker baskets with metal lining inside them, but all the time when the waiters and waitresses are in a hurry and need some hot dinner rolls, they stick them in the microwave for 30 seconds with a paper underliner inside the basket. As you might imagine, the highly flamable basket literally sparks and begins to catch fire rather quickly and the paper underliner bursts into flames almost instantly when this happens. Usually one of the workers sees this and instantly stops the mircowave and put out the fire, but whats amusing is that after seeing this happen, oh, about 15 times in the last year, you'd think the wait-staff would of learned, if not from their own mistakes, then from others :lol: . Oh well, tis life, and no doubt the same reason four of my amazons died to "baal" while in the worldstone keep... because I wasn't paying attention ;) .
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Plastic Coated Popcorn - by whyBish - 05-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Plastic Coated Popcorn - by --Pete - 05-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Plastic Coated Popcorn - by Nystul - 05-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Plastic Coated Popcorn - by whyBish - 05-19-2003, 04:40 AM
Plastic Coated Popcorn - by Vandiablo - 05-19-2003, 05:05 AM
Plastic Coated Popcorn - by Taem - 05-19-2003, 05:50 AM