Terenas - My next L60
Well what do we have...off the top of my head (I'm listing chars not played currently as well):

Warriors: Conc, wimpy, jandrey, mist, durambar, myself
Hunters: You, voice, myself
Priest: Necrali, xarhud, conc
Warlock: octord, conc
Shaman, kesh, mogo, kosch
Rogue: alram, conc, mist
Mage: Yuri, mist, alram
Druid: fazuul, mist, nash

I'm fairly sure that I missed some, but off the top of my head that is the current situation. Now you figure that between mogo, necrali, xarhud, nash, and voice there is probably enough healing to go around and thats just counting the ones I know heal a good amount. For tanking we have conc, wimpy, jandrey, mist, and fazuul whic halso seems like plenty. For dps we have yourself, octord, yuri, and conc without counting the shamans since I'm unsure where to count them really. For AOE we have yuri, mist, octord, and conc.

So to whats all that mean? Well our healing looks pretty good to me, though alot of it is shaman/druid healing what with only having the two priests. I'm fine with shaman/druid healing though so I think healing is stable. Our tanking is also pretty solid if mist is free to play his tank. That gives us conc and mist who are often around as well as jandrey and wimpy who are around a decent amount. If you figure that conc is probably tanking and you aren't on your hunter then the dps area is looking a little slim. The AOE area is even worse though. So AOE and dps would mean you go either a mage or a warlock. Personally I would say to go mage because its AOE is stronger, but thats really your call. I also like the idea of you being able to bring your mage instead of mist bringing his. Since he has 4 characters it adds alot to be able to free him up to play whichever one is needed instead of always needing to be on his mage because we are short there.

So thats my pick, make a mage!

Messages In This Thread
Terenas - My next L60 - by Kevin - 05-16-2006, 04:42 AM
Terenas - My next L60 - by swirly - 05-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Terenas - My next L60 - by Alram - 05-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Terenas - My next L60 - by Kevin - 05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Terenas - My next L60 - by WimpySmurf - 05-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Terenas - My next L60 - by VoiceMan - 05-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Terenas - My next L60 - by oldmandennis - 05-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Terenas - My next L60 - by Concillian - 05-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Terenas - My next L60 - by Kevin - 05-16-2006, 06:31 PM