Looking for pictures of weapons and armor for FRPG
Don't get the wrong impression, that of the Highlander-quoting taser target you'll hear about in the news. It isn't about bravado or lust for destructive power. More modern weapons far outstrip a sword's capacity to invoke such things.

Swords are archaic. They're out-of-place in a niche that no one commonly deigns to visit. That's the lure. I've consulted and consorted with a number of fellow sword enthusiasts, and the common strain among those I choose to associate with can be best described as— quixotic.

"...An elegant weapon, for a more civilized time..." Obiwan Kenobi in an allegory to the sword. I have nothing to say about the "civilized" times, but no doubt it is an elegant weapon. There's grace and a demand for skill associated with it, which takes it beyond the common.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for pictures of weapons and armor for FRPG - by Rhydderch Hael - 04-26-2006, 01:08 PM