Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid
I know that Sysyphus used to boycott BGs, although I've seen him in a couple of times in the last two months. (His old guild name was <BGsRNOTPVP>.)

Quote:4) Anyone else notice two of his easiest kills were epic-geared Rogues? tongue.gif
Haha yeah, I noticed that. It was neat to see how his execution just plain out did them. :)

Quote:3) An annoying amount of fights where what we saw started with the target at 50% or less life. Either overedited or he was hiding something in those cases.
I'm discovering how incredibly difficult it is to get good PvP footage. :( I always forget to turn fraps on for the difficult fights, which is really annoying on the odd occasions I win them. :) (Also, why do people always help when you're winning, but never when you loosing? :blush: )

But I see your point. (Hehe, "Dodge. Miss. Dodge. Shield.") Luckily the "signature" fights were all clean. (ie. The thunderfury rogue and hand of hag warrior.)

On a simillar - sort of - vein, mages might want to have a peep at Schyla's new vid:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=20198

(Has an extremely handsome druid geting zomgwtfpwn'ed by his own grenade. I love engineering.)

While I'm plugging hometown heros, checkout Thesixthman's warlock vids:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=18355

(The only time you'll ever see me in one of his movies is my backside running away. :) )
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Watto44 - 05-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Quark - 05-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Watto44 - 05-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Drasca - 05-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Watto44 - 05-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Drasca - 05-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by Berkman - 05-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by castille - 05-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Holy Moly! Rogue PvP Vid - by MongoJerry - 05-22-2006, 07:51 PM