I feel guilty advertising my mod here
I personally did not notice anything special about the UGP. Stony Field, and that bat boss in the Dark Wood was a real pain. Same deal for the skeleton mages, and the new Afflicted.

I'm running a melee sorc in Act 2, level 20, and is it just me, or do I really need to constantly upgrade my weapon to keep up? I've been able to get by with an ethereal 'Dawn' Great Axe, but it recently broke. :(

For my armours, I use the secret jewel word ones for every slot. I personally think that they are a little overpowering at this stage of the game, considering that I'm getting +25 to all stats from them.

I'll also chalk up another one for the 'hate the dying curse'. I'm getting better at avoiding it as I go, but there's just some situations that I can't figure out.

Say, the one on Catacombs level 4. I enter the level, there's a champion dark rogue meleer pack, and some of their friends on me, about a dozen dark rogue archers, and a shaman + minions. I run around to off the shaman, then run circles to dodge arrows, waiting for Pagan Heart to recharge. I think I off two of the dark rogues. Next thing that happens, two shaman packs spawn, I think I kill a fallen, and the 'death curse' procs. Bam. Dead. Just like that. I've personally preferred the old stair traps, myself, compared to what is thrown at me here.

And I swear, you are an evil, evil bastard for that Kermit boss in the Halls of the Dead. :wacko:
"One day, o-n-e day..."

Messages In This Thread
I feel guilty advertising my mod here - by SwissMercenary - 03-21-2006, 09:11 PM