Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman
bonemage,Feb 26 2006, 10:24 PM Wrote:I'm not sure that I was your first warrior tank, but I do know that Uldaman was when we first partied together for a run with Mogo as the only healer and Durambar tanking.  We started in as a threesome, but got more help later, iirc.  I think we partied for a quick 5 man zerg of SM Cathedral prior to that, but Necrali was healing me then, though you were probably still covering Meowry.  However, the most memorable instance for me of the early days was the first half of Maraudon, which we did as a trio (Mogo, Marn, Durambar).  We were near appropriate level, and it was incredibly challenging, where nearly every fight had a well timed war stomp/challenging shout/aggro juggle with pet/conc blow/shock/bandage/pot that tipped the scales in our favor just enough to get a victory.  We all played well, were successful, and had fun doing it.
[right][snapback]103042[/snapback][/right]
I do remember that it was you for my first warrior, then Conc for most of the Friday nights, then it was Durambar as main tank for most everything else at/near cap. I just couldn't remember if Uldaman was the very start or not. At first I had typed that it was Maraudon, but then I remembered the runs to the enchanter trainer. :)

I remember Maraudon quite well and fondly. :) Maybe that's the only difference between Swirly's take on difficulty of healing and mine - I was doing three mans more often than 5 mans. That may skew things just a little bit. ;) It did aggravate me every time you had to drink a pot though. Felt like I let you down on healing, but I still enjoyed every bit of those undermanned runs. :)

Oh, and I don't count the SM zerg under healing for me because, well, it was a ZERG. Those don't count for anything but loots. ;)
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Treesh - 01-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Artega - 02-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Treesh - 02-26-2006, 03:49 AM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by swirly - 02-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by nobbie - 02-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Treesh - 02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Artega - 02-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by swirly - 02-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Treesh - 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Main Healing/Solo Healing as a Shaman - by Treesh - 02-27-2006, 02:32 PM