Surviving in Hell
TheKingofKewl,Feb 22 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:well i just wanted to make chains of honor for my mage and maybe chaos claws for my assassin. I thought of also making Exile but I dont think I will now, I can just hunt down a HoZ. I wanted to get a second CoH to for my paladin or assassin but I think a high level unique armor might suffice. I was just looking for lots of runes so I could make stronger guys.

I thikn you just knocked some sense into me though. I think this way I'm thinking and i'll become obsessed with trying to build rune words every day- in a constant hunt.

I think the first unique elite armor listed on Arreat Summit site might even suffice for my sorceress, or a skill one.

I guess I was looking for a way to get runes faster but there really isnt much more I can do I think.

thanks Shadow!
[right][snapback]102695[/snapback][/right]

No class in D2 really needs armor to survive, except maybe for resists. For that you do not need expensive runewords.

Weapons are much more important and most classes can easily go with a unique, well except the Barb of course, and I do not know about Druids or Assasins.

-A

Messages In This Thread
Surviving in Hell - by TheKingofKewl - 02-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Surviving in Hell - by ShadowHM - 02-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Surviving in Hell - by TheKingofKewl - 02-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Surviving in Hell - by Ashock - 02-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Surviving in Hell - by Grayloch - 02-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Surviving in Hell - by GriffonSpade - 02-25-2006, 06:10 PM