Mind Control Bug
[Image: MindControlBug.jpg]

I discovered a new Mind Control bug today that doesn't seem to be discussed on the boards, yet. Twice today while battling in Arathi Basin, I mind controled someone who then subsequently died (the second person, pictured above, I definitely killed by tossing them off a cliff -- I'm not sure about the first person). The person ended up being permanently considered by the server as a pet under my control. At first, I was very annoyed at this, because it meant that I couldn't mind control anyone else, and I thought that that was the only consequence of this bug. However, the second time this happened, I ran into the victim, Arcea, pictured above. It turns out that she was made permanently a ghost follower of mine. I would move around and she would follow me as if she were on auto-follow. She wouldn't (or couldn't) fight or anything. She just ran around leashed to me as a ghost. Basically, this bug can permanently take out one member of the opposing team. Obviously, this is a major problem/exploit that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Messages In This Thread
Mind Control Bug - by MongoJerry - 02-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Mind Control Bug - by Ruvanal - 02-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Mind Control Bug - by Quark - 02-20-2006, 04:29 PM