Im back...
<_<I have a new computer 32bit, by the way, and ive been legit for a while... but, to the point... I have Vista, and, ever since i got Internet Hooked up, Diablo 1 will NOT work. it just keeps asking for the CD. Can I have some assistance? (NO. NOT GETTING WINDOWS XP. MY DAD WONT LET ME.)
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7]

Aogon(LGT) - Leader of a clan on b.net where the we are tring to revive D1 the way its supposed to be played! ALL YOUR DUPES CANNOT SURVIVE MAKE THEIR TIME. LEGIT clan (LGT)
Quote:<_<I have a new computer 32bit, by the way, and ive been legit for a while... but, to the point... I have Vista, and, ever since i got Internet Hooked up, Diablo 1 will NOT work. it just keeps asking for the CD. Can I have some assistance? (NO. NOT GETTING WINDOWS XP. MY DAD WONT LET ME.)
Im trying to reinstall it now, but it stops when it tryed to put the .exe Diablo in the Installation directory, and it says it couldnt do it because of a user-mapped selection what-not...

Aogon(LGT) - Leader of a clan on b.net where the we are tring to revive D1 the way its supposed to be played! ALL YOUR DUPES CANNOT SURVIVE MAKE THEIR TIME. LEGIT clan (LGT)
I had a big problem getting online for D1 with Vista aswell. But it didn't keep asking for my Diablo CD, maybe the problem with you is that you have a damaged disc.
[Image: diabloplayerps4.png]
Quote:and it says it couldnt do it because of a user-mapped selection what-not...
Post the exact error message it gives you.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Quote:<_<I have a new computer 32bit, by the way, and ive been legit for a while... but, to the point... I have Vista, and, ever since i got Internet Hooked up, Diablo 1 will NOT work. it just keeps asking for the CD. Can I have some assistance? (NO. NOT GETTING WINDOWS XP. MY DAD WONT LET ME.)
well, rejections was correct. broken disc. ive got a new one along with a new D2 set. Im having no problems with diablo 1 and 2 now. Only problem with d1 is the graphical screw ups after i minimize it. but thanks for the help, and i hope to be back online sometime!

Quote:Only problem with d1 is the graphical screw ups after i minimize it.
Just Alt-Tab out and back ina again a few more times, and it fixes itself.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Im aogon now. i lost my password to my accounts (this haens alot, i have a bad habit of it.)

But anyways, thanks for the input everyone!