Personally to Mr.Jarulf and to whom it may concern
Occhidiangela,May 8 2003, 03:13 PM Wrote:Was an Albino Kangaroo.
Well, that would explain the pointy ears :)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
*Doesn't want to contemplate where Elric the 'roo would keep his Windforce*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Nicodemus Phaulkon,May 8 2003, 03:41 PM Wrote:*Doesn't want to contemplate where Elric the 'roo would keep his Windforce*
Why, in his pouch of course!
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

I SAID I DIDN'T want to contemplate that! Damnit, Fox!

*struggles to remove mental image now firmly lodged*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
"...Now he [Ponder] wished he had a mental eraser."

- Terry Pratchett
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

. . . if the Windforce is in the pouch?

We can't have the little blighter riding piggy back on the parental unit, now can we?

However, the roo scenario gives a whole new view of a Kickass Bowazon . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
[Image: 6.jpg]
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
... I always look at Jarulf's Guide either before hand playing Diablo, or when there are no monsters present. =)
- Krakhan Tyr
(Possessor of the accursed Bloody Hand)

A Quote:

----
- "What we're trying to attain is a normal everyday life, without quarrels, without fighting, a place where a human can live like a human."

- "That place...that place doesn't exist at all!"
----
Just what I thought. I'll just peek at the Guide when there are no monsters present. So I go and flip to the section about caves monsters. Hmmm, illusion weavers live in the caves. That's interesting. What do all these numbers mean? Maybe somebody should translate this thing into English? So finally I give up and say "Hey, if I run into any illusion weavers I'll try clicking on them. It seems to work with everything else." So I alt-tab back to the game and sure enough, there are illusion weavers in the caves... OVER MY DEAD BODY!

It's a trap, I tell ya! That Jarulf is just like Lazarus, playing the good guy so he can 'guide' you to your doom!

From now on, the only Guide I'm going to trust is that one LemmingOfGlory wrote.
Quote:From now on, the only Guide I'm going to trust is that one LemmingOfGlory wrote.

Or do what I do. Keep a copy of JG in the bathroom. It's good (ie. hefty) reading, and it's nowhere near my computer.

-DeeBye
Wow,gee...
Don't even know what to say...
People,we're talking GAME here,and you make me feel like a Satanist desecrating a church...
Well,perhaps,I wasn't right,I admit...or perhaps,my lousy English played a trick with me.
But it is easy to get mad losing TC and DF to those @#$$#@ Frost Chargers and then having a game crash.
By the way,I just saw the word freedom action in this forum.Flame me...unfair! <_<
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst
Hail Charred Star,

Quote:1) On any forum, anywhere, LURK before you post. Generally it doesn't go down well commenting that you preferred tuna when it had dolphin in it on GREENPEACE! Likewise, if the Lurker Lounge doesn't quite fit for you, why post?

You came to the Lurker Lounge - a place where the policy is to pull these games to pieces to know *exactly* how they tick - and said that what we were all about was stupid. Same comment as before; same result. I tell people to lurk for many reasons: one of them is you may find that you have come across the wrong forum for you. Not everyone has the same attitudes, and you need to make sure you find a place that matches yours as closely as possible. If you think that knowing something as simple as the attributes of a Frost Charger is getting over the top, you have not seen anything yet. I have calculated my to-hit, my defense, my damage, my frame rates, and all those stats of my allies, meassured our chances against our current opponents, and calculated the best plan of attack to ensure an easy success, all while in-game. Sure, I'm not normal - I'm a freak - but the point stands that it can be done, despite what you may think ;)

Would you like more dolphin with your tuna?
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
But it is easy to get mad losing TC and DF to those @#$$#@ Frost Chargers and then having a game crash.

Are you saying you actually alt-tabbed in mid battle to check JG?
*coughDarwinAwardcough*

By the way,I just saw the word freedom action in this forum.Flame me...unfair!

You freely acted like a fool. Posters responded in kind. What did you expect?

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Charred_Scar,May 12 2003, 07:32 AM Wrote:But it is easy to get mad losing TC and DF to those @#$$#@ Frost Chargers and then having a game crash.
So your game crashed because you alt-tabbed to Jarulf's guide to check the frost chargers' intelligence factor (from your original post)? Don't tell me you were surprised that they had the brains to attack you.

And don't worry, the time you'll spend searching for a new TC & DF will definitely make you a better player. So you should've thanked Jarulf in the first place, not behave like an ugrateful little brat.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
HA!

That's why I have Jarulf's guide printed out.

That's right, all *grabs guide and flips to the last page* 170-odd pages.

Double-sided of course: it takes longer, but makes it much more readable and lighter.

I love laser printers. :P
I just plainly must thank the whole Win 95 Product Team and personally B.G.(not Boris Grebenschikov,of course) for creating such a <_< wonderful;) operating system that I have to reinstall each day,me for not being able to buy a decent Pc and playing D1 on 286 with 8 MB op, and YOU ALL for not being cooperative and instead spitting me with venom like those Satan-blessed poison-spitters...
Boo-woo.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst
Charred_Scar,May 13 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:I just plainly must thank the whole Win 95 Product Team and personally B.G.(not Boris Grebenschikov,of course) for creating such a&nbsp; <_< wonderful;)&nbsp; operating&nbsp; system that I have to reinstall each day
I've been using Windows for around 10 years now and so far I've had minimum problems with it. And keep in mind that I'm a programmer so I tend to crash them a lot and like to fiddle with registry. Which means that if you really had the problems you describe in your last post, you must quite a specimen. And not in a good way.

Charred_Scar,May 13 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:me for not being able to buy a decent Pc and playing D1 on 286 with 8 MB op
AFAIK Diablo doesn't run on anything lower than a Pentium or maybe a good 486.

Charred_Scar,May 13 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:and YOU ALL for not being cooperative and instead spitting me with venom like those Satan-blessed poison-spitters...
I'm an atheist so I find your comment very inappropriate and disturbing.

Maybe we should stop with this debate, it's definitely going nowhere.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
I just plainly must thank the whole Win 95 Product Team and personally B.G.(not Boris Grebenschikov,of course) for creating such a wonderful;) operating system that I have to reinstall each day,me for not being able to buy a decent Pc and playing D1 on 286 with 8 MB op

This is irrelevant to us and has nothing to do with the conversation. It doesn't help your "argument." It's just whining.

...and YOU ALL for not being cooperative and instead spitting me with venom like those Satan-blessed poison-spitters...

You're not a victum here, you know. You earned every reply you received. Elric quite clearly explained why. Yet you're still trying to martyr yourself. Nobody's buying it.

*locks thread*

-Lem