The Lurker Lounge Forums
Hey kids, I'm here! - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Hey kids, I'm here! (/thread-9825.html)

Hey kids, I'm here! - Garbad_the_Weak - 11-07-2003

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be posting here now. Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Garbad

Hey kids, I'm here! - NiteFox - 11-07-2003

Damn, and I'm out of goat jokes.

So how does one greet a long-time lurker? Welcome, or congratulations on revealing yourself.

In either case... Uh... Welcome.

Hey kids, I'm here! - TaiDaishar - 11-07-2003

Always good to have lurkers finally tributing to the opinions in this forum, I find these forums very slow and unchanging at times so new members are always welcomed, granted that you won't write 1337, misspell or piss off Pete, any one of those will get you tortured or at least with some nasty looking burns.

Hey kids, I'm here! - FenrisWulf - 11-08-2003

Heh, nice to see you around, Garbad. :D

Hey kids, I'm here! - [wcip]Angel - 11-08-2003

So Garbad is a Lurkerlounge-veteran? I guess he was here before rule#21 came along :P

Hey kids, I'm here! - protoshoggoth - 11-08-2003

Hey Garbad old pal, good to hear from you! Did you ever finish that item you were working on for me? It sounded pretty great.

Hey kids, I'm here! - Archon_Wing - 11-08-2003

Hello weakling. :)

Enjoy your stay. I believe I may recognize you from somewhere.

Hey kids, I'm here! - powderfinger - 11-08-2003

Looks like this is a nice thread for my first post. I can't promise you that I wont misspell at times, beeing that I am a Norwegian, but I'll certainly do my best.

4) Please post in real English. If English is not your first language (or even if it is *cough*), we do not mind spelling or grammatical errors...we do not mind typos from anyone either. However, we do not appreciate '|337 5|o33|<' or any unnecessary shortenings of English words - common abbreviations such as 'lvl' or 'dmg' are fine though. If you do not follow this rule, you will be flamed or ignored completely.
As long as you do your best, and stay away from 7133-speak; as I know you will ( :) ) , I think the good people at Lurkerlounge will welcome your contribution to the board.

Welcome, Powderfinger, into the fold.

Hey kids, I'm here! - Archon_Wing - 11-08-2003

That is perfectly fine. It's quite readable. We only rag on people who have English as their first language and cannot write in it properly. :D

Hey kids, I'm here! - WarLocke - 11-08-2003

Dewd, wat R yuo say-ng? i NvR gott n e complanets abowt mye speylign!

:P

Err, and what's rulle #21?

WarLocke,Nov 8 2003, 04:11 AM Wrote:Dewd, wat R yuo say-ng? i NvR gott n e complanets abowt mye speylign!

:P

Err, and what's rulle #21?
You surprise me .. ;)

21) If you're new and have not yet made a new introduction thread... I'd not recommend making one. Better to reply to an exisiting thread, and in your reply (while also contributing to the discussion) mention that you're new (if you have to at all) than to start a new thread that shall very likely be flamed or plain ignored.